Rules and Regulations
1) Before entering the park, members are required to check in at the Office, pay admission, and pick-up a wristband and vehicle tag.
b. GROUPS SHOULD EXCHANGE CELL NUMBERS SO THEY CAN CONTACT EACH OTHER IN THE EVENT OF LATE ARRIVALS. It will be up to each group to send someone back to the office to pick up late arrivals. So please exchange cell phone numbers with each other.
2) The minimum group size is two vehicles.
3) Members shall keep their membership card with them at all times and keep their wristband on during their visit. Vehicles must have the proper vehicle tag in plain sight.
4) Members wishing to camp overnight prior to their day of wheeling must make appropriate arrangements prior to their visit. Campers who are still in the park past 10:00 a.m. the following day shall be required to pay for that additional day.
5) Seatbelt use is mandatory.
6) All vehicles should have at least one towpoint and a full-size spare.
7) All street legal vehicles must be insured. All drivers must hold a valid drivers license and be covered by an automobile insurance policy. Competition rigs are welcome.
8) No littering. Pack in and pack out everything. Designated campfire areas are for cooking and burning of firewood only. All campfires must be put out when leaving the camping area. Check at the Office for any Burn Ban advisories.
9) Quiet hours at the camping areas are 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
10) All vehicles must be off the trails by DUSK, except for repair or recovery purposes. Nighttime wheeling is prohibited!
11) Anyone observed drinking and driving will permanently lose their membership privileges and their affiliated club will be sanctioned. No alcohol is allowed on the property except for the camping area. Alcohol may be consumed only AFTER you are done wheeling for the day and only in the camping area. Do not walk around the comp course with alcohol. Do not drive around the trails with alcohol in your vehicle, leave it at camp.
12) Stay on designated trails. Do not park vehicles where they might block a trail. Do not drive past the park's boundary markers or around gates. Cross streams only at designated stream crossings. Traffic may cross over or drive upon the Water Line only where it is part of a designated trail. Avoid bushwacking around muddy trails so we can keep our muddy trails muddy. Members should not drive through the hunt club's food plots. If you stack rocks to get through an obstacle, UNSTACK them please!!
13) Members should check the posted map at the Office for information about possible trail closures and updates on new trails.
Any person observing a violation of these rules or any unsafe or suspect behavior will report it to their club representative or a Park officer as soon as possible.
Members who disregard the rules of Rausch Creek Off-Road Park, or pose a safety threat to themselves or other Members, will be ejected from the park without a refund. Repeated violations will result in loss of membership.
Park Contact Info:
Seltzer's Towing (AAA) 570-739-0050
NEAREST HOSPITAL: Pottsville Hospital 570-621-5060. Get on 81 North. Take the St. Clair exit. Stay on Route 61 for 7 miles into Pottsville. At Dunkin Donuts make a LEFT. Go up the hill about 3 blocks and hospital is on the left.